From what I’ve learned about Thermador’s products during this tour, their tagline, “Real innovations for real cooks” certainly rings true.
Their iconic product for the culinary enthusiast is the Pro Grand Steam Range. This range can do everything — that is other than drive you to work everyday!
One of the things that makes Thermador's Pro Grand Steam Range unique and oh-so special is its patented low simmer feature.
If you’ve ever had a gas range you know that a low simmer is impossible to achieve. There’s just too much heat there with an open flame. That’s why Thermador developed a simmering technology where the burner cycles on and off in seven second increments, a window of time that offers a perfect low simmer for melting chocolate, simmering stocks and broths, and much more.
Other features include: two grill zones (front and back); three sturdy racks in the oven; soft-close hinges on the doors and drawer; a warming drawer in the bottom; and its fabulous...
Convection steam oven!
We all know cooking with steam is healthy, a practice that’s becoming increasingly popular all the time. With this convection steam oven you not only get steam but convection, too; which means you can brown in the oven, a function that’s a true industry innovation.
You can use it as a steam oven, a convection oven, OR as a combination steam/convection oven. You can do a turkey in 90 minutes with this thing! There’s no flavor transfer either, so — for instance — you can cook fish, as well as vegetables with garlic and onions, AND bread pudding, all at the same time without mixing any flavors!
Let's look at some specs!
Pro Grand Steam Range
- The only range in the market to offer seven distinct cooking options with four integrated appliances: six Star® Burners, including ExtraLow® simmering and the 22,000 BTUs Power Burner; Fusion coated Griddle & Grill; a large capacity Convection Oven; Warming Drawer and the industry exclusive Steam and Convection Oven
- 1.4-cubic-foot Steam and Convection Oven cavity with 30 easy cook food programs, and water tank design that eliminates the need for plumbing modifications
- 6 Star® Burners with QuickClean™ base
- 22,000 BTUs Power Burner
- 18,000 BTUs on every other burner
- 4 burners featuring ExtraLow® simmering technology
- 5.1-cubic-foot Convection Oven
- 1.4-cubic-foot Warming Drawer
Also Trending @