Good news, everyone! I'm now accepting advertisers on my blog!
And I hope this comes as good news to, at least, some of you! (Wink, wink, people who have pretty things to promote and sell ... I'm talking to YOU! ;-)
◆ ◆ ◆
Ready to make a deal? Well then scroll down and let's talk! -- Carla ;-)
The Media Kit
DESIGNED w/Carla Aston is updated at least once each weekday, with articles focusing on interior design tips, trends, inspiration, and industry innovations & analysis. I live, eat, sleep and breathe design; and, according to my readers, my passion can be felt through my "casually elegant" writing style. (Again, a compliment I'll gladly accept from my audience ;-)
DESIGNED w/Carla Aston is enjoyed by casual interior design enthusiasts, as well as design professionals from every area of the industry. Across the board, they're decisive, style-conscious, high-income, college-educated consumers, from young adults upward, and gender is balanced almost 50/50. They are highly open to innovation, remain practical, looking for utility as well as beauty. As a style trendsetter, each of my readers are capable of influencing a wide circle of clients, friends and colleagues.
DESIGNED w/Carla Aston would love to partner with retailers and/or service providers whose offerings fall anywhere within the commerce category of interior design. Also wanted: Artists of all kinds, Etsy shop owners, and anyone else who sells pretty things ;-)
The DESIGNED Network
The DESIGNED w/Carla Aston brand's audience-reach spans beyond this blog, as it has continuously-growing followings on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter and Google+. There is also an interior design newsletter that is distributed, bi-weekly, on Saturday mornings. (Note: Learn more about DESIGNED's reach in the "Traffic Statistics" section.)
Then Message Me!
- One three month ad campaign.
- One 200w x 200h banner ad.
- Three artwork & click-thru link changes.
- Cost: Only $50/month!
Blog + Social Media
- All features mentioned in the option, "Blog-Only Campaign" are included.
- Three social media mentions on each of DESIGNED's most popular social media profiles. That's a total of 12 plugs! (More details below...)
- Cost: Only $75/month!
Message me your thoughts/ideas ;-)
(Note: August 2013 statistics reported by Google Analytics.)
Throughout August of 2013, the pages contained within CarlaAston.com received the following traffic figures:
- Unique Visitors: 65,395 (NEW RECORD! ;-)
- Page Views: 92,519 (NEW RECORD! ;-)
Social Media Statistics
Last month, after calculating the statistics resulting from all of the social media postings made by DESIGNED w/Carla Aston on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter & Google+, the following social media statistics were achieved in addition to those mentioned in the "Blog Statistics" section of this media kit.
- 194,289 impressions were earned. (NEW RECORD! Up from previous record of 133,234 ;-)
◆ ◆ ◆
(Note: The following specs do not apply to Custom Campaigns)
- Standard ad dimensions are 200w x 200h.
- Ad Placement: There are two advertising sections within the right column of the DESIGNED w/Carla Aston blog: 1. Two ad section, with one ad on top of the other, is featured above the "Follow" section; 2. Two ad section, with one ad on top of the other, is featured below the "Follow" section. New advertisers will debut at the lowest position, and then cycle upwards one position per week.
- Once per month, advertisers can change their ad's artwork and click-thru link. (*Note: Artwork and click-thru links must be approved before publishing.)
- "Blog + Social Media" advertisers will receive one social media mention per month, throughout the duration of their overall campaign. Social media mentions will be distributed on DESIGNED w/Carla Aston's Facebook Fan Page, and Pinterest, Google+ and Twitter profiles.
- One change in ad design and the ad's click-thru link is allowed per month.
- The content of every ad must first be approved before it is published.
1. I have the right to turn down advertisers who may not be fitting with my site.
2. Over the years I have received gifts from people and businesses in hopes that I would mention them on my blog. Regardless of this generosity, I only recommend products and/or services I know my audience and I will enjoy. I'm disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning The Use Of Endorsements And Testimonials In Advertising".
◆ ◆ ◆