I realize it's only mid-November, but…
I've got the holidays on my mind.
Between designing for clients and thinking about decorating for Christmas, everything is starting to blur together. One look at the collection of posts I published over the past two weeks — the same ones I'll share with you in today's edition of DESIGN REFRESH (as well as many more ;-) — will make it clear that I can't seem to focus.
I mean just look at the topics I covered. There's...
- The one about the new trend I've been noticing: decorating w/ pewter plates.
- The post about Christmas tree bases. (My dog peed on mine, so I show you all the ones I'm considering as a replacement.)
- Advice on how to make a boring, all-white kitchen look alive.
- The post featuring must-have bohemian-styled Christmas tree decorations.
- My argument for why it's a good idea to build electrical outlets into your mantels.
See what I mean? My mind keeps going back and forth between Christmas and general interior design. But oh well, I suppose there's nothing wrong with that. Why? Because DESIGN IS FUN! ;-)
By the way...
In case your Instagram feed is starting to taste a little stale, I encourage you follow my profile, as well as many of the profiles I follow. There's a lot of inspirational design goodness to be found — I promise! (Be on the lookout for my #VintageBathroom to see how that project is coming along ;-)
That's enough from me...
It's now time to dig into today's issue of DESIGN REFRESH. Enjoy!
Interior Design Links You'll ♥!
DESIGNER: Katie Hastings Design LLC
DESIGNER: Michele Bonan
DESIGNER: Rodolfo Castro
DESIGNER: Jeff Troyer
DESIGNER: Burnham Design
DESIGNER: Patrick Cline