Working with a designer can, at first, feel intimidating, especially if you've never hired one before.
That's why, over the past couple weeks, I've put together some articles that should alleviate any concerns you may have. Articles about...
How you hire a designer ... How we charge for our services ... How we go about purchasing furnishings and decor for your project ... And a tell-all piece where I reveal the truths of one of the most sought-after discounts there is: The coveted designer discount!
Also in this issue of DESIGN REFRESH:
- Why it takes some serious guts to paint your cabinets a bold, new color!
- I'll show you the plush pads of some of the world's most privileged pups!
- My Pinterest directory, Must-Follow Interior Design Pinners On Pinterest, has been updated. See if you made the list!
- A countdown of Etsy gifts your Valentine would love to have!
- You'll gain access to the self-designed offices of some of interior design's most famous designers!
- CJ Dellatore asks me, along with six other major NYC designers: "What's your favorite example of outstanding industrial design?" Everyone's selection, and the reasons for why they chose them, are 100% fascinating!
- ...And much, much more!
Enjoy! / Carla ;-)